domingo, 3 de julio de 2011

Our first fashion show: thanks and pictures

So three days ago we had our first fashion show. After so much stress, nervous feelings and too warm temperature, I am glad to say that our fashion show was really nice and it has been an unforgettable experience. So, all my thanks to my supermodels (super corageous girls!), Maura, Eva and Carol who worked really hard in the make up. Thak you Tas for helping us in the backstage, to the photographers and bloggers, and of course to everyone who came to see our show! Especially, I want to thank my "mamager, mi father and brother, who had made much more than supporting my project. Thank you so much!
I upload int this post a few pictures of the show!
Today I can tell you that in a couple of weeks we will be in the Brandery in Barcelona
I hope I will see u there! Best wishes!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario